Cartridge 10” with Activated Carbon from coconut shell.
It contains a single block of activated carbon from compressed coconut shells.
This structure enables longer contact between water and the cartridge, ensuring top quality purification.
Carbon block cartridges in particular:
• improve the taste and smell of water
• remove particles larger than 10 microns
• remove chlorine and its derivatives
• eliminate lead and other toxic heavy metals
• remove organic compounds (i.e. bacteria)
Coal block cartridges are used in housings 10″, 20″ and molecular filters.
The recommended period of use: approx. 6 months or 18000 liters (depending on the level of water consumption and the degree of contamination)